Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Monday, May 24, 2010

Tag Challenge

This is my first EVER tag. Daniel put out a challenge on Stamp Haven for tags and this is my first attempt. When I asked what is the criteria, he said, paper with a hole in it. So, here is my paper with a hole in it. The tiny gold beads didn't scan well, maybe I can get a good picture in the sunlight tomorrow. Embee/Martha sent me the wonderful stamp set that I made this with, it is from Hampton Arts and the epoxy sticker is from Forever In Time. The die cut was sent to me by UtahAnn and I mounted it on cereal box cardboard for body.

1 comment:

ScrappyPam said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!!