Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Bash Challenge: Angel Wings

This is for a challenge over at Sandy's blog, It's a colorful world. I made this one from a reeeeeally old stamp that no longer even had it's wood. She is a pretty gal and well worth keeping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty image! Love the way you colored her in blues and purples against the golden heavenly light. (I always have to remind myself that the sky isn't always blue. LOL!) Sharla

Operation Write Home said...

Awww really pretty! Nice coloring job!