Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meljen's Recipe Challenge #25

I made this one last night after getting home from my very first card making party (with real people, inside joke!). I just loved the digi flowers. These were made with a paper flower underneath, the digi flower and a paper flower on top. The recipe called for 2 flowers, 3 brads and 1 ribbon. Thanks to Meljens for the lovely digi flower that I think I will use often.

3 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! I really love how you've done the ribbon and that paper is gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Recipe challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Sandy said...

Wow!! Beautiful dimension you got on this one - and I love the ribbon, it reminds me of ribbon candy!

Thanks for joining us at MelJens for the recipe challenge!
Sandy, MelJens DT

Nicole said...

Congratulations, Lynn, you won the TOP FIVE honor at Meljen's! Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly! Nicole MD DTC