Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, September 5, 2010

Red, White and Blue Christmas - Ciara




I just had to make one more of the very cute Ciara. I was up at 5am this morning listening to the rain wash away my chances of having a card making party today. Out here on the farm we currently have no real gravel road so mud boggin' is the only way in and out. The "City Girls" who were coming wouldn't have gotten within a half mile. At least I have the whole month left to reschedule.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Great 5 am card. Thanks for sharing it Lynn.

Operation Write Home said...

Supercute card, Lynn!

Paula S. said...

Super cute card with this Ciara digi!

helloholley said...

too cute...love the embossed BG for Ciara!!!;)