Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!

Like we need a holiday to make cards! LOL!!! But it is nice to have a day that celebrates card MAKERS! To start my day I made 2 cards for Paper Crafts Magazine's FB challenge to make yellow or orange Thank You cards. Since yellow and orange are not my go-to colors, I made these simple ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn!
I think you did good! The yellow works swell with your color choices!

And hey, thanks for joining the challenge. I hope you had a fun WCMD!

Teri