Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hydrangea Love

I know this one isn't Christmas-y. I am working on more holiday cards, but this one is for the Valentine's Day collection for OWH. I have to have all these LOVE ones in the mail by the end of December so they can get to the Heroes in time for them to use for Valentines. This could be used for a LOVE in general, which is nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still Loving this Hydrangea Love card! Blog surfing and wanted to say "HI!" Sharla V.