Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, June 12, 2011

Using those scraps!


 What better way to clean up the scraps off my table than to make cards for Operation Write Home!  Here are a few more and that means less stuff to have to put away or find a home for.  Yay!!!

2 comments:

Cora said...

Very nice cards. I think I need to dig out my pear stamps. Maybe I will do htat today!

Margaret said...

Great idea to use up the scraps so you don't have to store them. I think I'll give it a try. I like to make several of one kind, but I guess I can train myself to just do a couple to use up the scraps.