Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Friday, August 19, 2011

Inchies!

This week the challenge at OWH Stars and Stamps blog is to make cards with inchies.  I had made these squares a while back with a bunch of Looney Tunes stickers.  I love the colorful squares and they made such a fun card!  I have a bag of these pre-made squares so I'll make up a pile of these cards.  I'm hoping the kids like these cards.

4 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Who doesn't love Loony Tunes? Great cards - I love all the colors and that fantastic bow!

Ronni Unger said...

GREAT! sure to be totally enjoyed by a lucky armed services member! Lucky them :>)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a great card Lynn, love it! Thanks for playing in our inchies challenge at Operation Write Home!

Jen M said...

What a fun card!!