Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Daddy's Child!

This challenge hosted by Tami at Tami's Craft Connection.  It is a card for a child, girl or boy.  I like the "Cars" characters so this one was a joy to make.

1 comment:

Tami B. said...

This is so cool! I have a nephew that is a CARS fanatic so he would love this.
Thanks for letting me know you had posted. Sandy just sent me a new code for the inlinkz button and it works- Yay! Would you mind coming back by and trying to post again? If so, thanks, but if you don't want to bother that's ok too.