Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pearl Button Thinking of You

I took a break from Christmas cards to make this Thinking of You card.  I know the Heroes need general cards like this as well even through the holidays.  I wish you could really see this paper.  All the words are embossed.  Very cool stuff!  I made 7, then ran out of that pearl and pink ribbon.  That is a good "run out" since it means more cards in the box getting ready to go out.

No comments: