Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, February 11, 2012

VCMP Challenge #2: Masculine Nautical

I really did these challenges out of order!  Eeek!  I was inspired to leave the image black and white by a lighthouse card that was posted.  It really works for this type of image.  This one is great for the multiples as well.  This image is from Create with TLC.

3 comments:

Paula S. said...

I think the B&W image looks nice. Keeps it clean and masculine feeling.

Cindy's Card Co said...

This card is awesome. I love it.

Donna Hanley said...

Don't worry about the order, I did the same thing. Wonderful card, great image and I love the b/g paper and the touch of yellow.