Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Friday, March 30, 2012

Sketch Challenge #19

There are a lot of the sketches that I have not been able to do due to time or (lack of) mo-jo.  I have heard that some of the ladies that make the OWH cards are challenging themselves to somehow catch up and use all the sketches posted.  I am thinking that if I don't say it too loud Ms. Mo-Jo won't hear and run away, but I am going to try to do them as well.  I made a checklist and will be ticking them off. 
Here is the first one.  I had to start out slow....... work my way into the idea of doing ALL of them.  I think this might qualify for Olde Moldie Monday as well since the Stickopotamus vellum sticker is one that I have had for a long time.  I love the embossed pink paper (Bazzill Basics) and the plaid paper that I rescued from the "clearance" bin this last week. 

No comments: