Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

VCMP Challenge #8-Sports Theme

This challenge is hosted by Cherie and is looking for sports themed cards.  Mine could qualify as an Oldie Moldie Monday card (I did make it on Monday too).  Our football gal is Suzie Zoo, the paper is just so very old I can't believe I found it in an old binder and the stripes are made with stickers from Creative Memories.  I know that Sandy isn't a fan of stickers but I think this won't qualify as a "sneeze."  Hopefully it will made a child happy.

No comments: