Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cleaning the Pile!

 
Last night I was tinkering with some scrap cards when I saw Cindy's post using scraps.  I figure great minds are "gettin' after it"!  So instead of cleaning up the scraps on the table I dug around to find some more.  It is so funny when you find something you haven't seen in a while and get all kind of excited about it again.
 
 Here are a few scrap cards with another bunch coming! 



3 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

GREAT job on the scrap pile! I even see paper I own in your second card. Nice layouts, great color combos and hopefully a dent in your scrap pile...

Anonymous said...

Those cards are so pretty... they don't look like something that came from "scraps". Pat Kinkaid

Linda said...

I am also focusing on using my scraps for the month of January. I agree that it is fun revisiting some papers. Your sketch is nice...I really love the Triple Time Matting to use up papers. Keep at it!