Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Thursday, February 28, 2013

CASE the CASE

Now this was kind of fun!  Barb, over at Paper Therapy Ponderings, was doing a CASE challenge and came up with this card.  I thought I could CASE her CASE and came up with all of these and a few more (that were not the CASE but I was inspired). :)  


These have the sentiment stamped right onto the base which is very unusual for me.  I was so pleased that I made more good ones than bad!


The flowers are more of the K&Co. heavy cardstock borders and embellishments.  I seem to have bought up a bunch that were on clearance so they will be showing up quite a bit until I can make a dent in this purchase.  I added Dimensional Magic to the flowers for a little extra shine.

 
Thanks, Barb, for the inspiration!  Into the OWH box they go!

No comments: