Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Monday, February 25, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday - Sticker Sentiments



Ha!  I am actually posting these on the right day!  Wonders never cease.  These 3 were made with some terrific stickers.  The first 2 being cardstock sticks that are nice and sturdy. 

They are about 5 years old!  I was trying to remember when I bought them and dang!  It must have been that long ago.  I found them in a box my sister had held for me.  The nice black dots on the patterned paper were done with Enamel Accents, way cool.

And this 3rd card was made with a regular sticker so I mounted it on the white to make it more sturdy.  Yay! to getting some things out from the bottom of the box and into the daylight for some lovin'.   These are all headed into the OWH box that might make it out this week.

1 comment:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

gotta love oldie moldie Monday

Barb