Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Wednesday, May 8, 2013

VCMP Challenge #4 - Card From Scrapbook Layout



This was an interesting challenge hosted by Nancy at Scrap Happens!  It was to make an A2 card for OWH using a scrapbook layout in honor of National Scrapbooking Day.  I found this layout on a Google search and it inspired my card.  The sentiment on my card is a free digi made by Paula.

1 comment:

Nancy Keller said...

Hey Lynn! I love your use of that digi, and the scrapbooking layout! Way to go! This is such a cute card. I am always amazed when people use red and green together and I don't automatically think, "Christmas!" Your card is an awesome example of this. Love it. :) Thanks for participating!