Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, January 19, 2014

OWH Sunday Sketch #175


I know it looks like I am just late posting this sketch.  I actually made it yesterday as a sketch I hadn't tried yet.  I have a lot of those...... ones I haven't tried yet.......... working on that.....AND more from the paper on the table.  :)  There was enough to make 2!

2 comments:

Tommi said...

I like the color combination and texture on the card. TFS

Unknown said...

Good job, I like the colors and that embossing is very cool. Who makes that folder?