Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Monday, February 17, 2014

Girly Birthday, Manly Birthday and some Love in between!


Shopping only in my own stuff I made these 3.  The first was made with left over paper and some not quite all used up K&Co. borders and embellishments.

 
This one being a little more arsty with the DP insert cut with the Cricut.
 
 
And the masculine card used some fabulous deep embossed sports paper that someone sent to me a few years back.  The swiss dots were embossed into this slick charcoal colored leftover.

1 comment:

Paula S. said...

Nice group of cards Lynn. I particularly like the masculine one.... Great texture!