Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, February 1, 2014

ODBD February 2014 Challenge


This is the 2nd challenge for the Superbowl weekend "Cardbowl" and is in combination with Our Daily Bread Designs monthly challenge.  The challenge is to make a masculine card using primarily brown as the color.  I've got more than a 12x12 sheet of the argyle so I will make a pile of these for the Operation Write Home box.

1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

I love using arglye for guys card. This is the perfect guy card.