Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Friday, June 6, 2014

OWH Sketch #63


Here is another Operation Write Home sketch that I had not checked off my list.  It looks familiar so I am sure I have done some similar without actually intending to do this sketch.  The butterflies are K&Co and the paper is Colorbok (another oldie moldie pre cut paper).  I did add Dimensional Magic to all the butterflies for just a little extra shine.  Got 6 of these made for the next OWH box.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really like this card.Like the background paper.Like the rounded corners for the sentiment. Thanks!

Unknown said...

These are so pretty, the butterflies finish them off beautifully