Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Random Scrap Cards for OWH


These are just some random cards I made trying to put a dent in the scrap pile.  the butterfly is K&Co. and not to worry, anything that looks glittery is either very sealed by them or by ME.

Kind of masculine, eh?
 
I never used to do banners until recently.
 
All the big stars are popped.  (I was so brave with all that direct stamping!)  :)

No comments: