Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Wednesday, July 23, 2014

First Fall Cards


While I was working on the Christmas cards it realized I had not made any fall cards.
 
 
I started making these backgrounds while watching show.  It is amazing how relaxing that is.
 
 
And I had these beautiful stickers from Recollections that are shimmery with foil edging and accents.  I mounted them on cardstock and then cut them out.  The swirly things are thin chipboard that I distressed with 4 colors of ink.

2 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

I find making Scrappy backgrounds to be very relaxing as well. I love your fall colors and combinations. Great fall cards... :)

Kathy said...

I have to try this technique for making scrappy backgrounds. Love the way you embossed them. Great cards.