Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, July 8, 2014

OWH 4th of July VCMP - Challenge #15


This is the last one for tonight.  Challenge #15 is hosted by Becca and gives us permission to be a little off kilter, a little wild for the teens.  I have to admit the idea of doing teen cards usually leaves me with that "blank stare" but after seeing her examples and cards made by other talented crafters I was inspired.  I think this one is cool, had fun making it, right down to the duct tape.  :)

2 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

I can tell you had fun making it...and someone is going to get a smile when receiving it. Love the addition of the duct tape. Maybe next VCMP we should do a duct tape challenge. :) Thanks for playing along with my Teen Time challenge. I'm glad you were inspired.

Ann said...

What a fun teen card!! They are difficult!