Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

OWH - Children's Cards


It is past time for summer cards and we are into fall and winter cards but, I think cards for kids can often be non-seasonal. 

 
I don't think they notice that as much as grown ups so here are two for the kids!

2 comments:

Cora said...

I am with you, kids like any card they get. I am not much in the mood to do seasonal cards. I like these cheerful cards.

Ann said...

I too, love the bright colors! I think kids cards can be almost any thing any time.