Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Friday, September 5, 2014

Autumn leaves for my daughter


Yes, Autumn is rapidly approaching.  After the day of pouring rain I went outside to see there was snow in the Rocky Mountains.  EEeeek!  It isn't cold here yet, but that was kind of spooky.  I thought I would surprise my daughter who lives in FL with a card.  Well, it is clear skies for the morning here so I had better get a move on!

1 comment:

Cora said...

Eek on the snow. Such a pretty card. Your daughter will love it. The border you used is perfect