Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Wednesday, October 22, 2014

SS (Seongsook's Stampers) Challenge - Dry Embossing


I know I am not posting much lately but all this packing towards the unknown departure date is very hard.  And I'm trying to sell off a bunch of stuff from the farm as well.  (Ever tried to pack up a farm?) This whole horrible ordeal just really needs to have a light start to show up at the end of that tunnel.

I am glad to have made a least one card recently.  I found the flower makings in a box of "forgotten" pre-cut items and the embossing is for the most recent SS dry embossing challenge.

I think I need a real long paper vacation!  :)

No comments: