Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, May 23, 2015

More for Memorial Day

You know, I suppose there is nothing like some solitary time with paper and bling.  You need to zoom in on this paper and see all the wet embossing, it is awesome!  Heck, how can you make a bad card with THAT paper? 
These 2 are my contribution to the "Oldie Moldie" category.  That was an old 8.5"x11" piece I found in with some other stuff.  Nice paper.  Should have used it years ago.
 
And then there were these "I love you" cards as well.  Pretty paper is my best friend!  I'm done cutting for tonight since I have lost all my natural light.  I think this is a great hop!  I'll be back at it again tomorrow.  Good night all!
 

No comments: